The Electronics Industries Training Centre (ELITC) is a non-profit, charitable organisation, set up in 1986 by a group of leading electronics multi-national companies in Singapore. Over the years it has grown into a body representing the HRD needs of the electronics and supporting industries.
Workers in the knowledge-based and changing economy require better education and new skills. ELITC works closely with the industry and various government agencies to provide opportunities to upgrade and re-skill some sectors of the manufacturing workforce to meet this structural change. ELITC continues to make training courses relevant for the needs of the industry.
ELITC offers over 60 courses which include, Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) courses, Work Skills Improvement courses, Workplace English, IPC Certifications, Nitec in Technology and Pearson BTEC Diploma.
IPC Certifications (conducted by Master IPC Trainers with Blackfox Training Institute) are scheduled quarterly. IPC-A-610, IPC-A-600, IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC J-STD-001 and IPC 7711/7721. (Certified IPC Specialist (CIS), Certified IPC Trainer (CIT), recertifications and related awareness programmes can be available upon demand).
ELITC is licensed by Institute of Technical Education Services Pte Ltd (ITEES) to conduct Nitec in Technology – Electronics (Computer & Networking) & Nitec in Technology – Electrical Technology (Power & Control) courses. Both full time and part-time training in Nitec are offered to foreign students and to the local workforce, respectively.
ELITC embarked on a partnership with Pearson in 2014 to make learning effective, accessible, and affordable; ELITC offers a Diploma and Advanced Diploma pathway which leads respectively to a Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RQF) and Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RQF).
ELITC is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for the Generic Manufacturing Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (GMS WSQ) framework since 2007.
The Electronics Industries Training Centre (ELITC) is a non-profit, charitable organisation, set up in 1986 by a group of leading electronics multi-national companies in Singapore. Over the years, ELITC has over 90 corporate members and we have grown to support various industries like Electronics, Electrical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Construction, Logistics and etc.
We have over 60 courses, allowing the company or any individual to choose a programme suitable in the upgrading of knowledge and skills. As an industry set-up, ELITC strives to support our customers by building:
– A strong working relation with government agencies organisations, institutions and related.
– A close collaboration with Employment and Employability Institute (e2i).
– A base of experienced and qualified Associate Trainers from different industries
– An all-rounded training for Manufacturing sector to upgrade workers at all levels; and the unskilled to skilled worker in the labour market.
With the above,
– Available grants on WSQ, approved in-house courses and external programmes
– Train-and-place, place-and-train programmes
– Assistance on job placement and employment matters
– Qualifications from government linked schools such as Institute of Technical Education (ITE)
– Capability to contextualise programmes for Rank and File (RnF) to Professional, Managers, Executive and Technicians (PMET) levels
– WSQ Certificate, Advanced Certificate and Diploma modules and Assembly & Test modules
– Integrated Assessment Pathway (IAP) programme
– And others
ELITC’s values are Excellence, Life-long learning, Integrity, Teamwork and Care where we aim to better service customers of various sectors in Singapore to upgrade the workforce’s skills and knowledge.
ELITC invites your organization to come onboard as member and enjoy special rates in our training programmes. Other benefits include, invitations to HRD sharing sessions and organised talks/ events by invited speakers.
For company sponsorship for staff’s upgrading on higher education programmes such as Nitec in Technology and BTEC Diploma, our part-time schedules are flexible and manageable for the working adult.
ELITC is able to customise and contextualise programmes according to needs of industry with the expertise of our trainer pool.
With a required minimum group size, we are able to meet the needs of our customers and provide a service of on-site training to give convenience in the allocation of manpower release.
For courses related to Aerospace industry, kindly refer to below programmes offered by ELITC:
– Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RQF)
– Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RQF)
– Nitec in Technology – Electrical Technology (Power & Control)
– Manage Problems and Make Decisions in a Technical Environment
– Apply “8 Disciplines” Problem Solving Approach
– Electrical Installation and Machine Maintenance
– Engineering Drawing Interpretation
– IPC Training & Certification conducted by Blackfox Training Institute
CPE Registered: 2/9/2015 to 1/9/2019
Collaboration with Institute of Technical Education, Pearson BTEC, IPC Certification Training with Blackfox Training Institute
Ms Deborah Tay
Business Development Manager
Ms Joanne Ang