Liebherr-International AG, Switzerland.
Divisional Head Office (Aerospace):
Liebherr-Aerospace & Transportation SAS, Toulouse, France.
Liebherr-Aerospace supplies complete integrated system and component solutions for air management, flight control, landing gears, gears as well as gearboxes and electronics. Liebherr offers comprehensive OEM customer services through our worldwide repair and maintenance network. Our products are on board various widebody, single aisle, long range, regional aircraft, business jets and helicopters. From development through qualification, integration and production to customer service, Liebherr-Aerospace is your competent partner for the full product life cycle.
Liebherr-Singapore is Liebherr’s dedicated service centre in APAC for products of the Original Equipment Manufacturers Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH (Germany) and Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS France). Our local repair and test capabilities for Liebherr-Aerospace systems and components extend to:
• Air-Conditioning (ATA 21)
• Cabin Pressure Control (ATA 21)
• System Controllers (ATA 21 )
• Flight Control Actuators (ATA 27)
• Hydraulic Equipment (ATA 29, 52)
• Landing Gear Accessories (ATA 32)
• Bleed (ATA 36)
Liebherr-Singapore offers a wide range of services:
• Maintenance, repair and overhaul services
• Technical support and field service
• Material Support (Sales, loan & exchange)
• Customer technical training
• AOG services (24/7/365)
• Tailored support solutions
All activities and services are performed at the highest standards of quality and performance. Our repair capabilities are constantly being extended and new capabilities developed and added, according to customer needs and market requirements.
• CAA China (F06500280)
• CAA Malaysia (FAMO/2018/05)
• CAA Philippines (184-F)
• CAA Singapore (AWI/152)
• CAA Thailand (211/2540)
• CAA Vietnam (VN-395NN/CAAV)
• CAD Hongkong (SAI/209)
• DGCA Indonesia (145F-971)
• EASA Europe (EASA.145.0095)
• FAA United States (6LSY577B)
• TCCA Canada (907-11)
Mr Ekkehard Pracht
General Manager Aerospace