1. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website. As a result we would like to inform you regarding the way we may use your personal data.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for its use – where necessary and appropriate – to improve your experience and our services.
4. We may use “Cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
5. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
7. This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.