MATCOR is an independent consultancy company, a subsidiary of CETIM supporting APAC region. Since 1965, CETIM, the French Technical Center of Mechanical Industries, has been supporting innovation & competitiveness of companies with its multi-disciplinary skills, digital expertise and unique R&D capabilities. With CETIM, MAROC and MATCOR, we support 8,000 customers in over 30 countries and become a world leading player to overcome environmental and Industry 4.0 challenges. We support Aerospace companies in new generation aircraft, factory of the future, aircraft availability and transformation of trades.
Our Services for the Aerospace Industry includes R&D, Engineering Support, Consultancy and Training Services for Industry 4.0 to meet the challenges for New Generation Aircrafts, Environmental & Manufacturing Process Improvements. Our multi-disciplinary expertise includes:
1) “Smart Design”, Simulation and Software Solutions;
2) Consultancy for Production Ramp-Up with Industry 4.0 Solutions;
3) “Smart Testing” Solutions with Simulation, 3D Scanning, IIoT and Predictive Maintenance;
4) Failure Analysis with Remedial Solutions;
5) Transformation of Trades with more than 400 CETIM Academy Training Programs.
1) Additive manufacturing: All technologies, metallic and all materials
2) Composites from design to recycling
3) Power Transmission consultancy
4) Failure Analysis and solutions
5) Advanced NDT
6) 3D Scanning, reverse engineering
7) Testing and Inspection
8) Fatigue and durability
9) Multi-material assembly technology and process
In 2019, CETIM was nominated by GIFAS as the Technology Operator for its “Industry of the Future Programme” benefiting 300 SMEs in the French Aerospace Industry.
1) Unique R&D Capabilities
2) Independent Technical Consultancy
3) Engineering Support based on Multi-disciplinary expertise
4) Physical Testing and Simulation Correlation
5) Extensive testing capabilities and capacities in numerous sites
Aerospace market takes up more than 15% of CETIM’s turnover, thus showing real understanding of the specific challenges and needs.
Mr Jean-Francois Atge
Mr Lim Kie Yong