AAR Corp (NYSE: AIR)
AAR is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. As an aftermarket expert, we leverage our award-winning MRO expertise, parts supply experience, global warehouse network, and seamless digital platforms to create custom solutions. As a public company that has been in business for more than 60 years, AAR has the financial stability to invest on our customers behalf and are still nimble enough to adjust to their needs.
• Supply chain and logistics
• Airplane and engine parts supply
• OEM aftermarket solutions
• Landing gear, wheels and brakes
• Component repair and management
• Aircraft maintenance and modifications
• Mobility Systems
• Composite fabrication
• Containers and pallets
• Integrated command and control centers (C4)
• MRO Services: airframe, component & landing gear;
• New & serviceble parts supply;
• OEM Aftermarket Services: distribution & sales;
• Integrated Supply Chain Solutions: component flight-hour support, C&E aggregator;
• Digital Services; Airlift;
• Composites; Mobility Systems.
• Supply Chain Innovator;
• Single Source of Integrated Solutions; Global Expertise, Emerging Market Reach;
• Aftermarket Expert – it’s all we do;
• Independent – not affiliated with OEM or airline;
• Nimble; Trusted Partner for over 60 years.
FAA Part 145 repair station
EASA certified repair stations
FAA certified for Part 135, and 133 operations.
Mr Colin Gregory
Mr Michael Leung