Cyient Limited, India
Cyient is a recognized global leader and shared innovation partner for design, build and maintain services in the aerospace and defense industry. Our reliable and cost-effective product lifecycle services combine global expertise with local interface – helping customers to improve time-to-market, scale resources, and reduce costs.
Cyient Singapore provides aftermarket solutions for airlines, OEMs, engine centres and repair business units. We develop new repair engineering processes meeting customer-specific MRO/aftermarket requirements – supporting our customers to help increase their revenue, profitability and competitive advantage.
Cyient is a global Design-Build-Maintain partner helping to transform the A&D product lifecycle. Our end-to-end solutions bring greater efficiencies and help deliver faster time-to-market for:
• Commercial and defense (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/defense/)
• Programs range from engineering design, manufacturing (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/aero-design-led-manufacturing/)
• Testing and certification, aftermarket (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/aerospace-aftermarket-solutions/)
• Digital transformation and data analytics (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/data-analytics-in-ad/).
• Support product segments such as aero engines (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/aero-engines/)
• Structures (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/aero-structures/)
• Avionics (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/avionics/)
• Aero systems (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/aero-systems/)
• Interiors (www.cyient.com/industries/aerospace-defense/aero-interiors/)
Cyient’s key solutions focus areas in A&D comprise of:
– Design engineering
– Safety-critical avionics
– Design led manufacturing (DLM)
– Testing and certification, validation and verification
– Digital transformation using data science and analytics
– Aftermarket and MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul)
Our core capabilities in Singapore include:
− Repair feasibility study
− Dimensional stack-up analysis
− Metallurgical support for repairs
− Design & development of repair schemes for commercial engine components
− Design & development of Cleaning, Inspection and Repair (CIR) schemes
− Answering airline technical queries
− Support engine overhaul centre/repair units’ operational needs and health asessment of repair shops
− Developing repairs related to engineering changes for Operational Commercial Engines (OCE)
− Supporting scrap avoidance value engineering clinics
− Reverse engineering
− Research & Development (R&D) on new repairs
− Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) repair substantiation
− Restore parts to the original type design configuration without affecting airworthiness
− Cleaning, Inspection and Repairs (CIR) procedures for components
− Re-establish fits/clearances, structural integrity, gas path performance to restore part life
− Obsolescence management
− Supply chain optimization
− Repair Industrialization
− Global Design-Build-Maintain Partner – providing effective product partnerships and strong delivery throughout the product lifecycle.
− Well established solutions, services and systems provider with strong financial background, global presence, and agile operations.
− Core product and process engineering knowledge coupled with strong A&D industry domain expertise.
− Collaborative partnership approach offering risk-sharing opportunities, and co-creation of intellectual property (IP).
− In the forefront of leveraging latest technology and data solutions, such as, the Internet of Things (IoT), big data, mobile, analytics, cloud, data visualization and preparation, Additive Manufacturing and AR/VR technologies.
− 98% return business from customers – providing proof of customer success and satisfaction.
− Ideal partner for realizing the potential of ‘Make in India’ initiative, helping customers maximize their offset obligations
− Enhanced value-chain partner from concept to aftermarket
− Flexible Business Partnerships by right shoring and through adaptive business models
Mr DRSV Varma
GM & Head of Operations
Ms Yvonne Ong
Ms Grace Lim