As one of the six autonomous universities in Singapore, SUSS’s mission is to provide lifelong education, equipping learners to serve society. Over 14,000 students and 27,860 alumni have chosen SUSS for its high academic standards, programme quality and diversity, flexible learning environment, applied focus, social conscious emphasis and strategic partnerships. SUSS offers more than 60 academic programmes in various disciplines across five schools. Eligible students taking SUSS’s undergraduate programmes enjoy government tuition grants or subsidies, and have access to financial assistance schemes including bursaries, tuition fee loans and study loans.
SUSS programme listings from the School of Science and Technology (SST):
1. Bachelor of Building and Project Management
2. BEng Aerospace System
3. BEng Electronics
4. BSc Biomedical Engineering
5. BSc Biomedical Engineering with Paramedicine and Emergency Response
6. BSc Facilities and Events Management
7. BSc Human Factors in Safety
8. BSc Human Factors in Safety with Military Studies
9. BSc Information and Communication Technology
10. BSc Info-Comm Technology with Military Studies
11. BSc Info-Comm Technology with Security Studies
12. BSc Information Technology and Business (ERP)
13. BSc Mathematics
14. BSc Multimedia Technology and Design
The Professional Conversion Programme from Centre for Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE) seeks to:
1. Assist jobseekers achieve desirable job placements in the PCP-identified sectors.
2. Provide PMETs with an alternative pathway for mid-career conversion to PCP-identified sectors.
3 Offer participants a customised training programme with future-oriented skills to equip them with the necessary skillsets to excel in new industries.
4. Ensure that the new competencies derived from the training modules participants take are those required in their new job functions.